Image Map Image Map

Saturday, June 27, 2015

New Product Alert: Monthly Reading Log Brag Tags

Do you use brag tags in your classroom?  If not, YOU SHOULD!  First, let's go over some FAQs.

What are brag tags?
Brag tags are small, printable cards for your students to earn.  They collect them and add them to a keychain, necklace, or place of your choice.

Why brag tags?
Kids love showing off something they have earned.  The more brag tags they collect, the more pride they will have of their set.  What's better than students taking ownership of their work and accomplishments?  I don't know.  You tell me!

Why do teachers love brag tags?
Brag tags are great incentives for accomplishing academic and behavioral goals.  They are also very easy to manage and store.  I am about to order myself one of these babies to easily store all of my brag tags.
Akro-Mills 10164 64 Drawer Plastic Parts Storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet, 20-inch by 16-inch by 6 1/2 inch


This product includes 12 months worth of brag tags for monthly reading log completion.  The best part?  It's FREE!
Click me to go directly to the product page in my store for purchase!

In my classroom, I start each month by handing out a new reading log which is part of their nightly homework.  Students are to read by themselves or with a parent daily for at least 20 minutes.  Parents initial or sign off each day to verify completion.  At the end of the month I collect reading logs and award each child with a Book It! coupon for a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut.  Next year I will also be passing out brag tags for students to add to their chain to show off!  

Your students will LOVE collecting their monthly reading log brag tag each month.  Just print on cardstock, laminate (if you wish), hole punch in the top center, and add to a keychain or necklace.  

If you decide to download this product, please leave me some feedback in my store!  I would LOVE to know what you think.  Better yet... take a photo of it in use and make sure to tag me in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment