Image Map Image Map

Monday, June 1, 2015

Personal Color-Coded Writing Checklist

3 weeks left!  3 weeks left!

Y'all... I know many of you are already out for summer but I still have 3 weeks left.  OH. MY. GOSH.  haha.  I know y'all know what I mean.  It's the end of the year, everyone is tired, the kids are just done and ready to go... Needless to say I needed something to help my kids edit on their own before getting to me.  I can't look at one more paper without punctuation or sentences without beginning capital letters.  I just can't.  I have a peer editing check list, which is great for my friends who actually go back through anything to check their work, but it's not enough for my friends who need some more support.

For my friends who need some extra help editing I use color-coded editing.  Why I didn't have a personal visual for them to hold onto... I don't know.  I think this somehow got put on the back burner.  Nonetheless, here is my NEWEST product!  It is ON SALE through TOMORROW for just $1.20!!! Go and grab your copy while it's on sale!  Click any of the pictures below to take you directly to my TPT store for your copy.


 Color version

 Black & white version
Larger version to put through a poster maker.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave feedback to let me know what you think!  Thank you for your support, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Blog! i am really appreciate to this blog.You get social media images here.

    ReplyDelete