Image Map Image Map

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Running Record Hundreds Chart FREEBIE

Hey y'all!

As the school year winds down I am starting to catch up on a few things.  For example, I had posted this AWESOME freebie to my TPT store a little while ago but TOTALLY forgot to blog about it!

In the spring I attended a professional development course on struggling readers.  One of the fun finds was a running record hundreds chart to easily find how many words per minute a student can accurately read.  When I saw it I was like, "DUH, Christina!" C'mon!  I swear it has changed the way I take running records during small group.  I copied mine front-to-back for each kid so I can save paper.  I'm not reinventing the wheel here, just changing up the font.  Ha ha!  I'm thinking of starting a support group for us font fanatics.

Click either of the images below to take you straight to my TPT store to grab your copy of this FREEBIE today!

No comments:

Post a Comment