Image Map Image Map

Friday, July 3, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge: Week Three

This week's challenge for the TpT Seller Challenge was to design a masterpiece for TpT.  It could be a paid product or a freebie.  At first, I didn't know what I was going to do!  Working summer school and taking classes this summer has been a bit more than I originally thought it would be.  Earlier this week I was asked by a fellow blogger to share my weekly to do list template.  She suggested I make it a freebie in my store and I knew I HAD to do it!
Click the picture to take you directly to my TpT store to download yours today!
This product is something I consider to be a staple in my personal organization.  I have a planner, but this weekly organizer pad takes up less space on my back table than my open planner.  I love being able to rip each page off as the weeks go by.  My advice?  When you have this printed, have the number of pages be the number of weeks in the school year this way you can physically feel the school year progress.  It's the little things, y'all.

Not only is this produce useful and FREE, but it's beautiful!  Who doesn't love bright, rainbow colors?  And I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with Kid President.  Each of the six included templates are identical except for a different Kid President quote at the bottom.

If you decide to download this template and use it, make sure to take a photo of it in use and tag me in it on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter!  I LOVE to see my products in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment