Image Map Image Map

Sunday, March 8, 2015

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!

Happy Sunday Funday!

I swear, this year is flying by.  How are we already halfway through the 3rd quarter?  I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!! Don't get me wrong, I am JUST as ready for summer as anyone else.  Living minutes away from the beach is really a plus during our summer break.  However, I am in denial that my 2nd year of teaching at my awesome school is almost over.  Last week I received some saddening news that I will be moving to a different building (TBA) due to our superintendent pushing for classroom sizes to grow by 1 student.  Our building will unfortunately be losing 3 teachers in addition to myself.  Needless to say I am heartbroken since I will have to pack everything up, move to an unknown building, and HOPE to be teaching the same thing.  I don't know if I can handle a 3rd grade level change within three years for sanity purposes.

Ok... enough of this sad stuff.  Let's move on to the EXCITING stuff...

This week we will be wrapping up our fiction study for the quarter and moving on to non-fiction.  We're starting off with main idea (Lord, help me) and fact vs. opinion.  I am a Duck Dynasty fan because they crack me up.  I put together this Duck Dynasty themed scoot thanks to some ADORABLE Melonheadz Illustrating clipart.  You can click any of the preview images below to take you directly to the product in my TpT store.





What's the BEST part about this new product?  It's only $1.50 until midnight!  That's right!  Tomorrow it will go up to it's normal price of $2.50.  Go ahead and grab yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment