Image Map Image Map

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Week Two

How's everyone's 2nd week assignment for the TPT Seller Challenge going?  The challenge for week two is to share your dream for TPT.  Below are my four main focuses.


1. Pay off student loans.
I graduated college four years ago and have somewhere between $10,000-$15,000 of debt to pay off. Paying out-of-state tuition is NO JOKE people.  Without getting too personal, I had a sum of money to help me transition from being a full-time student to the real world after graduation and someone in my family spent it all without me knowing.  It's a really long and dramatic story, but I would LOVE to make some more money via TPT so I can pay off my loans quicker.

2. Fund my wedding.
On March 25th I got ENGAGED to my best friend.  We set our wedding date for July 9, 2016.  It's almost a year away and I don't have a wedding fund to pull from to pay for the wedding.  Our mothers are helping us in any way they can, but we will be paying for the majority of the wedding by ourselves.  As we all know, teachers aren't millionaires.  Womp, womp, womp!  I hope to have more success on TPT so I can help fund our special day.

3. New car.
I have been rocking my 2004 Ford Explorer, Dora, since driving day one.  Dora may only be 11 years old, but she took me back and forth between Auburn and Virginia during college quite a few times.  She is falling apart and it's getting close to new car time.  Her most recent episode was losing A/C about two weeks ago.  Driving around in June without A/C isn't the most pleasurable experience.  Car payments are not possible right now with my 2nd year teacher salary so having more income with the help of TPT would make my goal to purchase a new car possible.

4. Buy a house.
My fiancé and I just moved into a rental townhouse in May since my lease was up in my apartment by the beach.  Our current plan is to stay here for two years so we aren't moving right before the wedding next July and buy something of our own in May 2017.  This date may be two years away, but two years goes by fast and taking on a mortgage is a lot to handle.  If I had some extra income from TPT I could start to put some money aside for a down payment on our first home.

I hope to learn how to grow my brand on TPT even more with the help of the TPT Seller Challenge to make my dreams possible.  What are your TPT dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment