Image Map Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2016

Making a Meet the Teacher Movie

Blogging twice in one month?  I know.  It's shocking!  Summertime does wonders for me.

Social media is such a wonderful thing (when it's used properly).  I love connecting with teachers everywhere.  Sharing ideas and getting new ones for myself in an instant is amazing.  Yesterday I shared a picture on Instagram of my Meet the Teacher powerpoint that I turned into a movie so it could be set on replay since our school runs an informal Meet and Greet night. 
I had a few questions about how to make this or if I have a template in my TpT store.  No, I do not sell this template because the watercolor backgrounds are from Schoolgirl Style's Flamingo Watercolor collection.  However, I made a video to walk you through making one for yourself.  It's so easy!  I have a MacBook so I am using Keynote and iMovie.  The movie file was too large to include here so click the picture below to take you to the video on my Google Drive. :)
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail (whalecometo2ndgrade@gmail.com) me or comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment